Release - 2.1
Beta - Stopped
Graphie [2.1] - 23.10.2023
- Added: Full support for Android 14.
- Added: Language picker inside the app with full support for “Per-app language”.
- Fixed: After erasing the app’s settings incorrect dark mode is being set.
Grahpie [2.0.2] - 11.04.2023
- Added: Support for “Predictive back gesture” for Android 13/14.
- Updated: Minimum supported Android now is Android 6.0 (23).
- Removed: AppGallery (Huawei) builds.
Graphie [2.0.1] - 28.03.2023
- Fixed: Draggy animation of screen changing.
- Fixed: Messed UI on older devices in the “Welcome” screen.
Graphie [2.0] - 21.11.2022
- Added: Full support for Android 13.
- Added: Full support for Android 12L.
- Added: Ability to multi-select images for quick tags editing or clearing.
- Added: New tool - “Picker”, which will help edit tags for images from removable storage.
- Added: Ability to change sorting mode for images.
- Added: Ability to reset all settings in the “General settings” screen.
- Improved: Startup performance for many devices.
- Improved: Navigation and structure for big-screen devices.
- Improved: Accessibility across all screens for buttons and images.
- Improved: EXIF editing errors descriptions.
- Removed: Support for writing tags for DNG images, since it may break them in some cases.
- Added: New tag - “Altitude (Reference)”.
- Added: New tag - “Date digitized”.
- Added: New information - “Date modified”.
- Improved: Algorithm for defining the megapixels size of the images.
- Added: New overhaul design in the “Material You” paradigm.
- Added: Support for “Dynamic Colors” (colors extracted from wallpapers) on Android 12 and supported devices.
- Added: “Monochrome” icon support for Android 13 devices.
- Improved: UI to work better on tablets and Chrome OS devices.
- Improved: “Edge-to-Edge” now properly works in the “Images”, “Folders” and “More” screens in front of the status bar.
- Fixed: Not working “Share image” action.
- Fixed: Not working “Edit image” action.
- Fixed: Negative numbers could not be applied to the location of the image.
- Fixed: Selected date is not being applied to the image.
- Fixed: Map is not being updated after editing image location.
- Fixed: The back button closes the app, instead of going one step back in the “Welcome” screen.
- Fixed: Incorrectly displaying units in the “Profile” screen.
- Fixed: Incorrectly resized image due to different aspect ratios.
- Fixed: Missing unit of measurement for the “Altitude” tag.
- Fixed: Keyboard overflows inputs in the “Profile” screen.
- Fixed: All graphs are displayed as ISO graphs in the “Statistics” screen.
Graphie [1.5.1] - 07.03.2022
- Added: New language support - “Vietnamese”.
- Added: New language support - “German”.
Graphie [1.5] - 30.09.2021
- Added: Full support for Android 12.
- Added: Map to display coordinates from the image’s geotag in the “Image details” screen.
- Added: Support for tags editing for DNG images.
- Added: French localization.
- Updated: Design of the “Send feedback” screen, with the ability to send feedback via Telegram or Email.
- Fixed: No way to add point during editing of geotagging (latitude and longitude).
Graphie [1.4.2] - 04.08.2021
- Added: Turkish localization.
- Added: Information about my new app in the “Other apps” screen - Tilla. It is a new app for tracking your subscriptions and get notified about coming payments.
- Added: Link to my “Patreon” page with exclusive news and other stuff.
Graphie [1.4.1] - 23.04.2021
- Added: Chinese (Simplified) localization.
Graphie [1.4] - 08.04.2021
- Added: New screen - “Folders”. It will group all images by the folders, where it placed.
- Added: New action for images - “Copy all tags”. It allows copying all metadata of the image to the clipboard of the device.
- Improved: Instead of showing the “blocking” progress dialog in the “Statistics” screen, now the “non-blocking” progress indicator is displayed.
- Improved: Each chart now loads separately in the “Statistics” screens.
- Improved: Instead of sending the user to system settings to get permissions now, the user may grant permission from the app.
- Improved: Permissions requesting algorithm.
- Updated: “Statistics” screen moved to the “More” screen.
- Added: Italian localization.
- Updated: Design of the “empty” screens for “Images”, “Folders” and “Statistics” screens, to better reflect the reason for emptiness.
- Updated: Overhaul design of the “Actions” dialog.
- Updated: “More”, “Settings: General”, “About: Portfolio” and “Actions: Clear tags” icons.
- Fixed: Settings dialogs do not have rounded corners as all other dialogs in the app.
- Fixed: Scrollbars may overlap on the “Create\Save” button in the “Configurator” screen.
Graphie [1.3.5] - 03.02.2021
- Updated: Image size measurement improved.
- Fixed: Crash, when trying to open image details from the “Statistics” screen.
- Fixed : Empty “Themes” card, when changing control method of the themes customization.
Graphie [1.3.4] - 26.01.2021
- Added: Ability to open app dialogs by click on legend entry in the “Statistics” screen.
- Added: “Are you sure?” dialog, before clearing tags for the image.
- Improved: “Translators” screen won’t be available in the “Beta” builds (except RC builds).
- Updated: Icons for “Telegram” and “Twitter” in the “About” screen.
- Updated: Overhaul design of the “Themes” screen.
- Updated: Button design of the “Welcome” screen.
- Updated: “Jungle” theme replaced with “Retro wave” theme.
- Fixed: User not able to send feedback using the in-app form on Android 11.
- Fixed: White navigation bar with white icons on Android 8 and older.
- Fixed: Missing animations, when navigating to some screens.
Graphie [1.3.3] - 23.11.2020
- Removed: “Share (without tags)” action in the “Details” screen until it will be properly fixed.
- Fixed: Crash in the “Configurator” tool.
- Fixed: User not able to send feedback using in-app form on Android 11.
Graphie [1.3.2] - 27.10.2020
- Improved: “Back button” handling.
- Removed: Ability to “copy” libraries' content in the “Settings” screen.
- Added: Portugal (Brazilian) localization.
- Improved: “Follow system” design control is now enabled by default.
- Updated: “Other apps” icons.
- Updated: New style for all alert dialogs.
- Updated: New style for all bottom dialogs.
- Fixed: Navigation bar color in the “Welcome” screen.
- Fixed: Already selected items can be selected again in the bottom navigation.
- Fixed: “Title” and “description” can be cut off in the “Tools” screen.
Graphie [1.3.1] - 06.09.2020
- Fixed: Awful performance of the gallery view.
Graphie [1.3] - Codename “Joker” - 28.07.2020
- Added: Support for read-only image types - HEIF, HEIC, and RAW formats.
- Added: Support for final Android 11 SDK.
- Added: Full backup configuration for the system (Google Drive) backups.
- Added: Ability to reset the settings in all sub-settings screens.
- Improved: Internal architecture of the application, which gains more stability and performance of the UI.
- Updated: Libraries list with actual data in the “Settings” screen.
- Updated: “Developer” sub-category in the “About Graphie” screen with more useful links.
- Updated: List of the “Attachments” sent with feedback from the internal form of the app.
- Updated: “Share image (Clear)” hidden due to some problems.
- Added: Full support for “Edge-to-Edge” navigation for Android Q and newer (content now draws under navigation bar).
- Added: Ability to follow the theme of the system or set it based on the “Battery Saver” mode.
- Improved: Color of icons in the “Rose” theme.
- Improved: Color of text and icons in navigation bottom bar for all themes.
- Updated: Overhaul design of the “Actions” menu for every image.
- Updated: New design for all information screens.
- Updated: New design for all management screens.
- Updated: All icons are updated to the new style.
- Fixed: Navigation bar not tinted properly for some “Bottom dialogs”.
Graphie [1.2.1] - 20.02.2020
- Improved: Colors in the “Rose”, “Steel” and “Sepia” themes.
- Fixed: An issue where JPEG files were incorrectly saved if the JPEG had XMP data.
Graphie [1.2] - Codename “Liara” - 18.02.2020
- Added: Existing tags are now pre-loaded, when manually loading tags.
- Added: Ability to edit coordinates for the southern hemisphere.
- Added: Support for editing tags of .WebP images.
- Added: Support for editing tags of .PNG images.
- Added: Ability to share images (with or without tags).
- Added: New theme - “Steel”.
- Fixed: Crash during loading of the images.
Graphie [1.1] - Codename “Garrus” - 24.12.2019
- Added: New action - “Edit image”. Currently it uses external applications, while I am still thinking about developing own variant.
- Added: Ability to check for application’s updates from the “Other” screen.
- Added: New setting to copy information from all EXIF fields by long-pressing it.
- Improved: “Shooting date” now configured using special dialogs instead of manual way.
- Removed: All functionality related to “Push-notifications”.
- Added: Time of shooting in the “Shooting date” field.
- Added: New theme - “Electricity”.
- Updated: Overhaul design of “Actions” menu to handle existing and new actions.
- Improved: “Task” background color tinting on older Android versions.
- Fixed: Incorrect order of data in the “Statistics” screen.
Graphie [1.0] - 26.11.2019